- Gold Card holders and NISD Employees contact either facility before booking your reservation to avoid being charged.
- Lap swimming only - no recreational use. No private lessons or outside entity instruction is allowed.
- Online tickets for LAP SWIM will be released one week at a time. Tickets will be released on Friday’s at Noon for the following week.
- Reservations begin on the hour for 50 minutes of swimming - guards will blow the whistle to clear the pool at 11:50 am for those that reserved the 11:00 am slots, for example. If a patron books back-to-back, same lane reservations, they do not need to clear the facility. We will clear after every session unless you have two reservations back-to-back in the same lane. If your reservation is for a different pool or lane you will be asked to clear and check-in for your additional reservation. The minimum age recommendation for a reservation for lap swim is 16.
- If a patron books a Friday and/or Saturday reservation in the indoor Natatorium Center lanes, they can use the space as a 'water walker'.
- We do not have loaner equipment. Swimmers must bring what they need.
- No lost & found.
- Personal Water Bottle recommended. There will be no refill station or water fountain.
- Locker room access is allowed for changing and showering; however, there are no lockers available for storage of belongings while swimming. Please do not remove the zip-ties from lockers.
To purchase tickets for LAP SWIM, refer to the calendar below or book online.