August 31, 2018 - 9:40am
Come Join us for excellent conversations with our Principal and support staff at our monthly Cafecitos. Light refreshments will be served here are the following topics and themes for the 2018-2019 school.
- Sept. 4th - Meet the Specialists
- Oct. 2nd - GT Awareness
- Nov. 6th - Reading Together
- Dec. 4th - Christmas Activity
- Jan. 8th - Bullying vs Conflict
- Feb. 5th - Reading, Math, Writing and GT Connection
- April 2nd - Parent Volunteer Appreciation
- May 7th - Dual Language information session for incoming students
August 22, 2018 - 12:06pm
We can't wait to see everyone for Meet the Teacher tomorrow!
A - L 4:00 - 5:00 PM
M - Z 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Class lists will be in the cafeteria.
May 14, 2018 - 9:54am
Breakfast 7:15 - 8:15am
Lunch 10:30am - 12:30pm
Monday - Friday
6/11 - 6/28/18
March 9, 2018 - 8:00am
Main office is selling Fiesta tickets; get them while they last!
Tickets are $39.00 each
September 5, 2017 - 4:30pm
August 3, 2017 - 8:42am
NEW: Changes in Child Nutrition Food Service for 3 and 4 year olds for 2017 School Year
Meal pattern requirements for Pre-K in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) have changed. Most significant changes include:
- Unflavored low-fat or fat-free milk must be served to children 2-5 years old.
- Fruit and a vegetable or two different vegetables are required.