NEXT OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE IS IN THE MAY 10 ELECTION
In order to vote in the upcoming May elections, citizens must be registered at least 30 days before Election Day, which is Saturday, May 10.
You are eligible to register and vote if you are:
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of Bexar County
- At least 17 years and 10 months of age, and you must be 18 years old by Election Day
- Not declared mentally incompetent by a court of law
- Not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole)
Voter registration applications are available at:
- Bexar County Elections Office, 203 W. Nueva, Suite 3.61, San Antonio, Texas 78207
- Texas Department of Public Safety Offices (DPS)
- Public Libraries
Additionally, you may obtain an application by calling the Voter Registration Office at (210) 335-6625.
For more information, visit http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqvr.shtml
On May 10, the $648.34 million Northside School Bond 2014 proposal will go before voters. Early voting runs from April 28 to May 6. For a list of Early Voting locations in Northside ISD, visit www.nisd.net/bond/2014/en/voting.
For a detailed list of proposed projects and for more information about School Bond 2014, visit www.nisd.net/bond/2014.