The mission of the Northside Professional Library is to serve and support the staff of the Northside Independent School District with professional resources on trends, developments, techniques, and research in all areas of preK-12 education.
Resources and services available include:
- Over 8,000 books, videos, audiobooks, and kits
- Professional eBooks on OverDrive and Follett
- Online databases (ProQuest Social Sciences journals)
- Phone and email reference service
- Research assistance
- Resource lists of subject area holdings
- Videoconference services are available at NAC for NISD staff and students.
Professional Library holdings can be searched through the Northside online library catalog. (Select "NAC Professional Library" under the Special Libraries section of the list of libraries.) Most items can be ponied to and from Northside campuses and departments.
Northside employees may contact the Professional Resource Librarian for information on accessing eBooks, databases, and videoconference services.