Spirit Shirt
Welcome to Kallison Elementary

Campus News

Meet Our Namesake

Beginning in 1910, Kallison bought and developed the Kallison Ranch, which included the property where Nathan Kallison Elementary is built. The ranch served as a living laboratory for experiments in soil conservation, seed improvement, new crops (like flax) for the area, better animal breeds (like the Polled Hereford), and improved farm implements and equipment. To express his vision for the ranch, Kallison placed a sign above the ranch gate that read, Establish in 1910 for the Development of Better Farming and Ranching...

» View News Archive

Subscribe to Kallison Elementary School RSS