Credit-by-Exam (CBE) is a testing program offered by the Northside ISD for enrolled students in grades Kindergarten through 12. The purpose of CBE testing can be for acceleration (a student wishing to test out of a grade level or course without having had prior instruction), validation of home school or non-accredited private or public school credit when other methods are not available, or recovery of credit for a failed course.
All currently enrolled students in Northside ISD are eligible for Credit-by-Exam. However, not every student is eligible to test during every test session. Please refer to the Test Schedule to determine which dates your student is eligible to test.
Students who are not enrolled in Northside ISD are not eligible for Credit-by-Exam testing.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
- Procedures/Registration: Click Here
- Application Form and Instructions - Click Here
- Courses Offered - Click Here
- For Kindergarten study guides - Click Here
- For Grade 1-5 study guides - Click Here
- For English study guides - Click Here
- For Health study guides - Click Here
- For Home Economics study guides - Click Here
- For International Language study guides - Click Here
- For Secondary Math study guides: Click Here
- For Secondary Science study guides - Click Here
- For Secondary Social Studies study guides - Click Here
Credit-by-Exam Testing – Contacts
Director of Testing