Documents needed for New Student Registration


Stinson Middle School



Documents that you need to bring with you:

1. Immunization Record


Proof of Residency (Please provide one of the following)

  • The most recent electric, water or cable bill

    • The bill must be in the name of the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and show current usage (last 30 days) at the current address.

    • Submit the full page statement which shows the service and mailing addresses.  If you receive bills online, a printed PDF version is also acceptable.  It must be the PDF version that is a duplicate of what would normally come in the mail.  An e-mail confirming payment or account status does not meet our audit requirements.

  • A copy of your current lease agreement in the name of the parent with whom the student resides.

    • The lease must be in the parent/guardian’s name.

    • The copy needs to be complete and have all signatures by the parent and the leasing staff or landlord. (Extra pages regarding pets, pest control, etc. are not needed.)

  • Affidavit of Residence

    If you have no bills in your name because you are living with another family or have a special situation, please call the counseling office at 210-397-3632 to find out how to complete an Affidavit of Residence. 


3. Birth Certificate


Social security Card 


Withdrawal paperwork from the previous school (or final report card for summer registration.)


Parent’s Driver’s License/Passport (for identification purposes)