Pease Movie Event and All Star Staff vs. Students Basketball Contest Permission Slip
Dear Parents/Guardians, February 21, 2018
On Friday, February 23, 2018 Pease Middle School will sponsor A Pease Movie Event and All Star Staff vs. Students Basketball Contest in our school’s cafeteria and gym. We welcome all Pease students and families to participate in this fun evening, but there is limited seating. In order to participate in the All Star competition, you must be an 8th grader and sign up with Coach Solis. Tickets will be sold Wednesday, Feb. 21st-Friday, Feb. 23rd before school in the D hall way. If you are competing in the All Star event, you must purchase a ticket. Entry fee will gain you entrance to both events.
Movie: Goonies rated PG, Friday, Feb. 23 from 4:00-6:30 pm
All Star Staff vs. Students Basketball Competition
$2.00 per person for both events.
To be eligible to attend the event your child must:
- Return this completed permission slip signed by their parent or guardian.
- Bring in $2.00 (cash only) to purchase the wrist band/ticket for each student and family member.
- Follow all dress codes and school rules while at the event.
- May not be absent on Friday, Feb. 23.
Concessions will be sold at this event. (No outside Food Permitted)
- Pizza Slice $2.00
- Sodas/water $1.00
- Popcorn $1.00 Pickles $1.00 Candy $1.00