Pease M.S. Attendance Procedures:
- If a student is absent, please make sure to send a parent note or doctor excuse to the attendance office on the day your child returns.
- You can also send an email to staff by clicking here.
- If you have any questions about attendance please call 397-2958
Attendance Warning Notices:
- If a student has 3 or more unexcused absence, they will be issued an Attendance Warning Notice.
- After an Attendance Warning Notice is issued, a parent can no longer write a parent note. Only doctor excuses will be allowed.
- If more unexcused absences occur, the student may be referred to court and further action taken.