Thank you for your interest in offering discounts to Northside Independent School District employees. Once a Partner has submitted an application and agreed to the Partner Perks Program Guidelines, the NISD Partnerships Office will review the application. To obtain approval for the NISD Partner Perks Program an application must be fully completed and Partners must agree and adhere to this agreement.
Partner Perks Program Guidelines:
- The Partner must not offer Perks on objectionable products or services such as alcohol, illegal substances, firearms, gambling services, adult entertainment, cigarettes or other tobacco products, etc. NISD reserves the right to deny offers the District deems inappropriate.
The Partner must provide the following information when submitting a Partner Perk:
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- Company phone number
- A valid mailing address
- Partner Perk details (ie: description of product or services being offered)
- Partner Perk redemption process, promotion dates & exclusions
- Company URL (if applicable)
- Partner attachments if applicable (ie: flyers, coupons, etc.)
- All Partner Perks will automatically expire upon the expiration date entered for the offer or after 12 months. It is the Partner’s responsibility to update or re-establish a new Partner Perk.
- Partners must re-enroll annually as an existing Partner to maintain active status in the program.
- Partners are welcome to offer counter top supplies of flyers to campuses individually, however acceptance and distribution is at the campus administrator’s discretion.
- NISD does not endorse the products or services provided by the Partners. Therefore, Partners will not use NISD logos or otherwise imply that participation in the NISD Partner Perks Program is an endorsement of the Partner by NISD.
- NISD assumes no obligation or liability resulting from any transaction between a Partner and an NISD employee.
- This agreement is not valid unless the application is approved by NISD. NISD reserves the right to terminate and withdraw any Partner Perk at any time for any reason.
Partner Perks Program Disclaimer:
Submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance into the NISD Partner Perks Program. The NISD Partnerships Office will review this application and you will be notified if approved or denied. NISD reserves the right to change these guidelines and requirements at any time. NISD reserves the right to not publish a Partner Perk or discontinue offering a Partner Perk at any time for any reason.
Partner Perk Description:
A Partner Perk is a discounted offer for NISD employees. Discounts on objectionable products or services such as alcohol, illegal substances, firearms, gambling services, adult entertainment, cigarettes or other tobacco products, etc. are prohibited. Please include the following in your discount offer:
- Description of the discounted product or service you are providing
- Redemption process
- Effective promotion dates and exclusions
- Any other important information
- If your Perk is only available for certain schools or at certain locations, please make sure to specify.
Example: All NISD employees receive a 15 percent discount on tickets to “The Lion King” coming to the Children’s Theater March 8-10, 2015. You can purchase this special offer by presenting your NISD employee badge at the box office or click here: [link to website] and use the code ‘NISD.’ Hurry, this offer is only valid Jan. 1 – Feb. 28, 2015. *This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. NISD employees can only purchase a max of 4 tickets with the discount. All sales are final. No refunds. Please call the group sales department at (210) 123-4567 for more details or information.