Northside ISD is holding an Auxiliary Job Fair to fill more than 400 positions for bus drivers, food service workers, food service manager trainees, police officers, custodians, and maintenance workers.
The Job Fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, July 16 at the Northside Activity Center, 7001 Culebra Road.
Interviews will be conducted onsite by hiring staff for the following departments and positions:
- Transportation- Bus drivers and assistants
- Child Nutrition- Food Service Workers and Manager Trainees
- Custodial- Head custodians, assistant head custodians, and custodians
- Maintenance- see NISD Jobs website for current openings
- Police- campus and patrol officers
Prior to visiting the Job Fair, all candidates must complete an online application for the appropriate job positions which can be found at NISD's jobs page.
Qualified candidates must be able to successfully complete a required physical exam, pre-employment criminal background check, fingerprinting requirements and any required drug screening.
The Human Resources Department offers application assistance Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at 5617 Grissom Road.
For more information, go to NISD's jobs page or call 397-8600.