April 23, 2014
SAPD's Chief McManus has stated that the email threat that was sent late last week is not credible. However, the individual(s) who wrote the threatening email has not been apprehended. While it is probably just a hoax, student safety is Northside ISD's primary concern. NISD will err on the side of caution.
All Northside elementary schools will implement the "Controlled Access Plan" tomorrow, April 24.
1) Any school activities that could result in having visitors to the campus will be postponed to a later date.
2) One main entrance to the school will be used.
3) Follow the Identification/Raptor protocol.
4) Ensure that exterior doors remain locked.
5 )Outside activities are to be limited.
6) Letters and voice communication will be made to all parents.