John Marshall High School's Student Council is hosting a blood drive this Friday (November 22nd), from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the auditorium foyer.
WHAT: JMHS Blood Drive
WHO: Students MUST sign up in advance to donate. This will happen during lunches .
· Students MUST sign up in order to donate
· Students are being given a pass out of class for their appointment time
Faculty/staff don’t have to sign up to donate.
· Generally, if you have two off periods (like conference and lunch back to back), you have time to donate.
· Make sure to bring a picture I.D.
People who are not faculty/staff/students - If you’d like to, tell your family/friends to donate
· They don’t have to sign up
· Have them go to the auditorium
· They do need to bring a picture I.D.