Losing weight is a difficult challenge for most people. What works for some doesn't necessarily work for others. If you are looking for information or help in managing your weight, here are some on-line resources that may assist you.
- Visit MyUHC.com for many resources to help with healthy eating, increasing physical activity, decreasing stress, disease management and prevention and so much more.
Earn up to $10000 cash with weight loss challenges and contests. Make weight loss fun with cash prizes. www.healthywage.com
- WebMD provides a host of articles and tools to assist individuals in their dieting efforts. See what's available at: http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm.
- Methodist HealthCare provides valuable health information on their website at: www.sahealth.com
- For determining how many calories you are consuming in what you eat and how many you are using through your physical activity, use the tracking devices at www.MyFitnessPal.com.
- Want to know what local restaurants sever healthy foods that will support your weight management program. Go to http://www.sabalance.org/ for this and other healthy eating tips.