DUAL CREDIT DOCUMENTS
- Dual Credit Informational Meeting Presentation
- CAHS Checklist and Instructions for Students New to Dual Credit
- CAHS Dual Credit 2019-20 Dates and Deadlines
- Dual Credit Parent Night Information Flyer 2019-20
- Northwest Vista Dual Credit Consent Form 2019-20
- Northwest Vista Dual Credit Welcome to Apply Texas Application Process Slideshow
- Northwest Vista Dual Credit Apply Texas Quick Guide 2019-20
- Northwest Vista SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) Policy
|December 10, 2018||
Dual Credit Parent Night and Information Session
|January 16, 2019||Online Application Deadline - Students who are not currently in dual credit.
Complete AND submit the Apply Texas application by this date. For instructions, see the Apply Texas Quick Guide and Apply Texas slideshow.
|February 8, 2019||Go FAAR & Test Prep Modules Deadline
3-5 days after submitting the application, students are to log into the NW Vista ACES account.
Here they must complete the Go FAARR and Test Prep Modules and pass the quiz.
Students must print the home page showing these are completed and turn this in to Mrs. Malik in C115.
|February 15, 2019||
Proof of Go FAARR & Test Prep Deadline
|February 22, 2019||Deadline to pay the $14 TSI Testing Fee
Checks are to be made payable to "CAHS"
Late February-March, 2019
|TSI Testing will take place on campus during the day.
The date is TO BE DETERMINED.
Once we know the number of students testing, the date will be set.
|March 20, 2019
March 25, 2019
March 27, 2019
April 3, 2019
|TSI Retesting on campus: 4:20-6:20 pm in C115
Cost is $14 per attempt.
If a student does not score high enough on a section of the TSI, they can retest.
Payment is required before retesting. After these dates, students will retest at Northwest Vista on their own time. For this reason, it is suggested NOT to wait until after the last retestign date in order to leave an opportunity fo ranother attempt.
|June 4, 2019||Final Retesting Date from Northwest Vista
Students who must retest at Northwest Vista will need to see Mrs. Malik for a form
AND they must submit a copy of their retest scores to Mrs. Malik by June 4, 2019.
|June 4, 2019||Deadline to make a Dual Credit Schedule Change with the CAHS Counselor.|