Registration Information


Northside Registration Information

Call the office to make an appointment for registration. 397-5182:
Please have all required documents completed before arriving to register your student.  

To enroll a student (new or returning), the following documents are required:

  1.  Proof of Residence:   Must have a current utility bill (SAWS, CPS, Cable), closing statement on new home, lease agreement with the parent/guardian name. 

Note:   Drivers license will not be accepted as proof of residence. 

  1. Identification:  Parent/Guardian drivers license, government ID or state ID.   
  2. Birth Certificate:  Certified copy of Birth Certificate issued by the state or country or a Passport.  Note:  Baptismal or hospital certificates will not be accepted. 
  3. Social Security Card
  4. Immunization Records:  Must be up to date on all immunizations.
  5. Withdrawal Documents:  From previous campus.
  6. Unofficial Transcript:  For ALL juniors and seniors, to include standardized test scores.

Special Situations:  If one of the following situations applies to you, please call Pupil Personnel at 210-397-8695 to obtain the necessary forms.

  1. The student is living with someone other than a parent or court appointed guardian. A Power of Attorney for education purposes is required.
  2. The student and parent are living with a friend or family member and cannot provide proof of residence.  This also applies to students 18 years of age or older, who do not live with a parent or court appointed guardian. An Affidavit of Residence is required and may be notarized on campus.
  3. After the first day of school, a signed contract to build/purchase a home within Clark attendance area with an Anticipated Move Contract is required. 

For additional information or questions, please contact:
Judy Bray, Counseling Secretary
Janie Cardenas, Registrar:   210-397-5188
Counseling / Registrar Fax:   210-561-5251