Alamodome High School Graduation Information
Student Rehearsal Parking:
- Lot A
- Free for rehearsal only
- Parking passes for the ceremony will be sold at the end of rehearsal at a cost of $20.00 per pass.
Student & Attendee Parking:
- Lots A, B, or C
- $20.00 per space for passenger van/buses
- There are other public lots around the Alamodome. Rates will vary for these lots.
- Lot A
- School and school district staff that has a valid parking permit will not have to pay to park. Anyone who does not have a parking permit pass must pay, even If they forgot their pass at home.
Student Rehearsal and Event Entrance:
- Loading Dock Entrance by Guard Shack-SW Tunnel
- Off of Parking Lot A. Access is via the northbound access road.
- South Plaza Glass Doors (near Parking Lot A on the South Side of the building)
- North Plaza Glass Doors (near Parking Lot Con the Northeast side of the building)
- Students will exit the ceremony at NE and NW metal doors near Sunset Station. Students must meet their families outside at these locations following the ceremony.
- No Helium Balloons
- No Selfie Sticks, Monopods, or Tripods
- No Wrapped Gifts
- No Signs on Sticks and/or Signs with Offensive and/or Promotional Language
- No Glass
- No Weapons of Any Kind
- No Noise Makers (i.e. airhorns, cowbells, etc.)
- Items that each High School deems prohibited
- Alamodome Prohibited Items
- Schools: All catering needs must be handled by our in-house Food & beverage provider, SAVOR. Please contact Matt Walker at mwalker@savorbt or 210.906.3401 to set up your catering needs.
- Attendees: No outside food or beverage is permitted to enter the Alamodome. Concessions will be available during all ceremonies.
OVERFLOW GUEST SEATING:
- Once the Plaza level (Level2) seating has been filled, we will then have overflow seating in the Club Level (Level4), if Club Level seating has been filled, we will then have overflow on Upper Level.