The Distance Learning program has open registration. To apply for the Distance learning program, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Distance Learning survey in order to qualify for the program. For the survey, please visit our blog.
- If approved, the student is required to attend a three-hour Distance Learning Orientation Workshop. (Appointment for workshop is required.)
- Complete registration paperwork, by appointment only, in the Distance Learning office.
- Baseline tests will be given for program placement. Baseline testing requires 2-3 hours to complete.
- Students will meet with teacher to complete a Student Learning Plan and Online Program introduction.