Warren High School New Student Enrollment Checklist
Welcome future new students and parents to Warren High School. To expedite your enrollment, we will need ALL of the following documentation below. Also, it is highly recommended that you stop by our office to pick up a registration packet several days prior to enrolling your child. Failure to provide all information will cause a delay in your enrollment. If you are transferring from another NISD school, you will only need to bring Proof of Residence and your withdrawal form. All other documentation is already on file at your previous school. To avoid delays please call and schedule an appointment between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE: Proof of residency must be in the name of the student's parent or guardian. We can accept a current utility bill, water bill, lease agreement or closing statement on a new home. We cannot take a builder's contract on a home in which you are not currently residing.
- If your home will not be ready for move-in until after the time of registration, you must obtain an Anticipated Move Contract from Northside ISD Office of Pupil Personnel. Their office number is (210) 397-8695
- If you and your family have moved in with a relative or friend, you must still provide proof of residence showing that you will be residing in the Warren attendance area. You must complete an Affidavit of Residency form provided by our office using a prof of residence in your relative or friend's name. Host letters are no longer accepted at the high school level due to numerous falsifications over the past few years.
- If you are a student 18 years of age or older, and not living with a parent, you must provide proof of residency in your name.
- WITHDRAWAL FORM AND MOST RECENT REPORT CARD FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL IF ENROLLING DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (we can also accept a passport or military I.D.)
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- Records can be faxed to (210) 257-4247, Attn. Mary Bentley, Registrar. If transcripts are not provided, your counselor can not complete credit checks and graduation plans accurately and course selections will be limited.
- A QUICK NOTE TO PARENTS: There are instances where some schools will not release an unofficial transcript to parents when they notify their former school that they are moving. Instead, they will tell you they need a release from the new school instead. If this applies to you, please contact our office at (210) 397-4238 as soon as possible and leave us your child's name, date of birth, grade level, fax number of the previous school and the name of the person with whom you spoke. We will fax a release to the school.
REGISTRATION PACKET: Complete all forms inside the packet given to you from the registrar's office. A fax cover page is also inside the packet, please sign and return this with the other forms. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at
(210) 397-4238 or email the registrar at email@example.com