School starts on August 26th at 8:50 AM please be early.
Dress Code Guidelines
- Shorts and skorts may be worn at the elementary school level. In grades three through five, they should be no more than four inches above the top of the kneecap. Shorts and skorts are prohibited in grades six through twelve.
- In grades three through twelve, skirts, dresses, and culottes must be no more than four inches above the top of the kneecap. There should not be a cut or slit in the clothing that extends beyond the four inch limit. These requirements also applies to school uniforms.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn; footwear which has toes reinforced with steel, hard plastics or similar materials is specifically prohibited.
- Hair must be neat and clean. Unconventional colored, multi-colored or spiked or Mohawk hair styles are not permitted.
- Headwear must not be worn in buildings.
- Any clothes that are suggestive or indecent or which cause distraction are not acceptable. Specifically, oversized clothing, tank tops, muscle shirts, halter tops, spaghetti straps, exposed backs or midriffs, and see-through garments are not permitted.
- Indecent/inappropriate patches, writings, or drawings on clothing are prohibited.
- All pants are to be full length (Capri pants should be no less than four inches below the bottom of the kneecap) and worn at the waist (no "sagging" or "bagging"). Tight fitting pants (e.g., tights, Spandex, bicycle pants) are also prohibited. Cut-offs and intentionally frayed pants are also prohibited.
- Body piercing jewelry is prohibited except for rings, studs or other traditional jewelry worn in the ear. Tongue rings and tongue studs are not permitted.