5734 Farinon, San Antonio, TX 78249
Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IMPORTANT: Read and understand all of the information on this page for accurate transcript processing. You are responsible for the accuracy of your order.
The Information Services Department maintains transcripts for all former high school students (grades 9-12) that graduated or withdrew from the district. Transcripts for students who are currently enrolled must be obtained from their home campus.
Official transcripts are sent directly to the educational institutions, employer, or other entity to be considered tamper proof by Texas Education Agency (TEA) transcript standards. Only unofficial copies may be issued to students directly. An unofficial and official transcript are identical physical documents but the official one has a district embossing on it. If a student orders an official transcript for themselves, they will be sent an unofficial one by the TEA standards described above.
Guidelines for requesting transcripts
- The transcript processing fee is $5.00 and is payable in cash, money order or credit card. Payment must be received before the request will be fulfilled.
- Transcript requests can only be made online.
- Parents cannot request records for students 18 years of age or older unless authorized during the online order process by the student.
- Graduation Verification Letter - NISD does not have and is not able to produce copies of diplomas. A Graduation Verification letter is signed and embossed and in many instances can be used in the absence of a diploma.
- Proof of Enrollment
- Immunizations - As of July 26, 2013, NISD only retains immunization records as follows:
- Graduates - 2 years
- Withdrawn Students - 7 years
DELIVERY OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS (SUBPOENAS, COURT ORDERS, ETC) MUST BE MADE TO: