ATTENTION: The transcript office has relocated to:
5734 Farinon, San Antonio, TX 78249
Guidelines for requesting transcripts
- The transcript processing fee is $5.00 and is payable in cash, money order or credit card. Payment must be received before the request will be fulfilled.
- If the request is being mailed or faxed and payment will be made via credit card, you will be contacted at the daytime phone number provided on the Transcript Request Form.
- Requests can be made in-person, by mail, or faxed. Verbal and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- A current Photo ID of the requestor is required for all requests.
- Parents cannot request records for students 18 years of age or older unless authorized by the student on the Transcript Request Form. A copy of a current Photo ID of the student must be included in the request.
Mail Transcript Request Forms to:
Phone: (210) 397-8585
Delivery of Legal Documents (subpoenas, court orders, etc) must be made to: