SAPP services include:
- A Nurse or Social Work Case Manager assigned to each pregnant or parenting program participant. Case Managers assist students in accessing medical (Medicaid), WIC, and social services.
- Assistance in accessing subsidized child care tuition. (CCS)
- Parenting classes are offered at all NISD comprehensive high schools.
- Precious Minds New Connections, which is funded by Kronkosky Charitable Foundation, provides parenting enrichment classes which are incorporated into the teen parenting classes
- School Age Parenting School provides academic postpartum education for 6 weeks following delivery of the infant
- Tuition Assistance for Summer or Evening High School.*
- Assistance in obtaining scholarships (FAFSA).