Northside ISD uses a variety of ways to keep parents and community members informed of school and student news and events.
Whether you’re new to the District or have been around for years, take a moment to make sure you’re in the loop:
- SchoolMessenger sends text message, email and voicemail alerts to parents who sign up for an account. Alerts come from students’ schools or from the District.
- Facebook provides a variety of updates, including important announcements, emergency information, upcoming events, student achievements, links to news stories about Northside ISD, and photos of school activities.
- Twitter (@NISD) posts short messages about important news and events in the District. NISD tweets can be sent to a cell phone.
- YouTube includes a variety of informational and promotional videos about Northside's educational programs, schools, staff members, students, challenges and successes.
- Friends of Northside sends email announcements with links to the District’s weekly newsletter, summaries of Board of Trustee meetings, and other important news.
- Parent Connection is a secure website that allows parents access to their children’s current and historical grades, attendance records, and standardized test results. Parents of students at most campuses also can make online payments for meal accounts through Parent Connection.