Classes for the 2014-2015 school year will begin on Monday, August 25, 2014.
Registration for the upcoming school year will begin on Monday, August 11th and continue through Friday, August 15th. Registration hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. OR 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Both the student AND parent must come to register in advance to allow for class schedules and arrangement for transportation to be in place for the first day of classes.
After August 15th, registration will be by appointment ONLY. Please call the school at (210) 397-7083 for an appointment. There will not be any registrations on the first day of school.
Below is a list of the required items needed for registration. Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the parent, not NAHS, to obtain all of the necessary items for registration. Failure to do so will cause a delay in the enrollment/registration process. Please bring the following documents:
- Final report card or transcript from the last school attended.
- Notice of Placement to an Alternative Education Program. If the student did not attend NAHS at the end of the last school year, a copy of the placement order can be obtained from the student's home campus or the Office of Pupil Personnel.
- The student must be accompanied by a Parent of Legal Guardian. The Parent/Legal Guardian my bring I.D. Legal Guardians must bring official guardianship documents.
- Proof of Residency - MUST be one of the following: current utility bill (no disconnect notices), voter registration card, lease or rental agreement, a notarized Affidavit of Residency.
- Student Immunization Record
The NAHS Administration and Staff look forward to seeing you during registration!