Monday-Thursday 8a-12p and 1p-4m. Fridays only from 9:00-11:00am
• PROOF OF RESIDENCY
(Parent must supply a current utility bill, water bill
or lease, if apartment, with all family names listed)
• WITHDRAWAL FORM from previous school.
(A withdrawal form is not necessary during the summer months)
• LAST REPORT CARD/UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
(Students in the 11th or 12th grade or repeat 9th graders
must furnish an unofficial transcript)
• SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IS REQUESTED
• BIRTH CERTIFICATE
(May be obtained at San Antonio Health Department
if student was born in Texas)
• SHOT RECORD
(All immunizations must be up-to-date)
***PLEASE NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS ARE MANDATORY.
• If there is a change in custody,
the student's parent and guadian must supply a
Power of Attorney and all parties must meet
with an Administrator.
• If parent and student are living with a third party,
parent and home owner must meet with an administrator.
If you have any questions, please call the Registrar's Office at 397-7038.