Registration Appointments can be made at 398-1632
- 9:00—11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.—3:00 p.m.
Be sure to have the following with you:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Proof of Residence (CPS, Water Bill or Rental Lease (current with your name and address indicated))
- Parent/Guardian's Driver's License
- Documents showing withdrawal from previous school
- Immunization records
- Student's Social Security Card
- Any legal documents regarding student's custody
- Any special information (Special Education, 504, dyslexia, and/or G.T. information)
- Last Report Card
- STAAR scores (if Texas resident)
- If you reside with another person and are not on the lease agreement, you must provide a notarized Affidavit of Residence at enrollment.
- If a student will not live with parent or guardian, you must provide Power of Attorney through NISD Pupil Personnel. Call to make an appointment at (210) 397-8698.