Losing weight is a difficult challenge for most people. What works for some doesn't necessarily work for others. If you are looking for information or help in managing your weight, here are some on-line resources that may assist you.
- The Healthy Living page of the Centers for Disease Control's website provides a wealth of information about staying healthy and weight management. See it at: http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyLiving/.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas provides helpful tips and information to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. To see their offerings, go to: http://www.bcbstx.com/health.
- WebMD provides a host of articles and tools to assist individuals in their dieting efforts. See what's available at: http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm.
- Methodist HealthCare provides valuable health information on their website at: www.sahealth.com
- For determining how many calories you are consuming in what you eat and how many you are using through your physical activity, use the tracking devices at www.MyFitnessPal.com.
- Want to know what local restaurants sever healthy foods that will support your weight management program. Go to http://www.sabalance.org/ for this and other healthy eating tips.