For the protection of all students, we have some very strict rules regarding medication to be given at school.
- Antibiotics and other short term medication may be administered at school upon written request from parent or guardian. Medication must be brought to school in the original prescription labeled bottle.
- Long term medications may be given only if a special medication form is completed by the attending physician and the medication is brought in the properly labeled prescription bottle. Special medication forms may be obtained in the nurse's office.
- All medications must be in correct prescription bottles, not in an envelope or piece of paper or Ziplock bag.
- Aspirin or non-prescription drugs are not dispensed at school.
- All medication must be taken directly to the nurse's office. There will be no medications kept in the classroom nor may the child give himself/herself medication.
- THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES.
Please contact Ms. Melissa Pettit, our School Nurse, at (210) 397-1700 or e-mail with any questions or concerns that you may have.