Click on our weebly page for more information: meboonepta.weebly.com
Welcome to the Boone Elementary School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) web page. PTA is a nonprofit organization whose membership is open to anyone who believes in the mission and purposes of PTA. Children need to know that parents think school is important and one of the main ways you can show them is by being involved. We invite you to join us as we support the students, parents, and staff of Boone. Whether it is by participating in school and PTA events, volunteering a few hours throughout the year, or being a PTA board member, all efforts make a difference in the life of a child.
Every child at Boone benefits from the PTA. The fundraiser pays for field trips and special items such as the electric screen in the cafeteria. Boone needs the PTA and the PTA needs YOU. Please join if you have not already done so.
PTA's Vision: Every child's potential is a reality.
PTA's Mission: To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.